Tuesday 18 June 2013

Rugby

Some photos from the England Argentina Rugby match on Saturday. I went with a couple of friends, although we all bought our tickets separately so were spread about the ground. It was a fun afternoon, although perhaps might have been a better atmosphere had the match been closer. I think a lot of the Argentinean fans were rather disappointed with their team's performance. 




Yesterday I bought my bus ticket for the next stop on the trip - Puerto Madryn. I'll post more about it in the coming week, but after I've finished the Spanish course here in BA I'll be moving South towards the northern part of Patagonia to see some wildlife. I'm hoping it's not going to be too cold! The bus journey is 18 hours but I've gone for the top class of seat which I've heard is pretty comfortable and I should be able to sleep on overnight. The ticket was about 80 USD, which was quite a bit cheaper than I expected to pay from looking at the website, but as far as I can tell from looking at the receipt, even with with my Spanish I did manage to buy the correct ticket...

No comments:

Post a Comment