Sunday 25 August 2013

La Fortuna

It has taken me almost three days to get here (with the brief detour via the beach party location of San Juan, which wasn't a huge success), but I'm now in one of the centres of adventure tourism in Costa Rica, La Fortuna. The journey here this morning involved three buses, but the scenery was beautiful and considerably cheaper than taking one of the tourist shuttles.

I arrived at around 3pm and found out what seems to be one of the best hostels in town, very comfortable and with a swimming pool! I then went off to some thermal baths a bit out of town which were fantastic. At least 6 pools, one of which is a sports bar, another which is a disco pool, and then one with water slides. All followed by an all you can eat buffet which I think I got my moneys worth from.

Some photos bus journey over here...



No comments:

Post a Comment